Lost\Stolen Licence

Paulwider

My flight bag has been lost (all my documents -the most important- my licence) I tried to find out how to renew it in google. However all the sources are in Dutch and I don’t speak it. How I renew my licence? Which documents I will need?

My flight bag has been lost (all my documents -the most important- my licence) I tried to find out how to renew it in google. However all the sources are in Dutch and I don’t speak it. How I renew my licence? Which documents I will need?

https://www.kiwaregister.nl/uploade...n_pilot_licence_aeroplanes_or_helicopters.pdf

Item 3.1 fourth field mentions stolen/lost licence
This is an applicationform

I would however also report the licence stolen to the police. You will need it for proof.

Good luck

After very long flight with extended duty time. I left in taxi which is not airport taxi. It’s freelance and I can’t find him.

After very long flight with extended duty time. I left in taxi which is not airport taxi. It’s freelance and I can’t find him.

Maybe not intentional, but for all purposes consider it stolen. Normally anyone would notify you, since your name is somewhere in there.
How long ago did you loose it?

Maybe not intentional, but for all purposes consider it stolen. Normally anyone would notify you, since your name is somewhere in there.
How long ago did you loose it?

I had my cash, laptop and ipad in bag. Yes I think it’s stolen :( since they all expensive stuff, I expect no return

Back