Transavia naar OS in China ???

Schmeissfliege

Er gaan sterke geruchten dat HV tijdens de OS in China geregelde vluchten gaat uitvoeren.
Wie weet er meer van ? Om welke bestemmingen gaat het en met welke frequentie?

Last edited:
Interesting, lijkt me een leuke operatie voor een tijdje, chinese verkeersleiding is nog best wel ok, ze spreken niet fantastisch engels, maar hebben dit zelf ook door, daardoor spreken ze wat langzamer en vinden ze het niet erg om het een paar keer te herhalen, er zijn landen in azie waar het vele malen erger is, vind persoonlijk japan altijd onverstaanbaar, bijna net zo erg als die lui in engeland met die emmer op hun kop!

Verbaas me eerlijk gezegd over het feit dat je spreekt over "sterke geruchten" en ben benieuwd waar je die geruchten dan gehoord hebt. Ik heb net 4 dagen gevlogen plus een kantoordag/infosessie en dit is binnen HV in ieder geval geen gerucht.

Niets is onmogelijk bij Trans maar we hebben al moeite om voldoende kisten te krijgen om alle verkochte stoelen te vliegen deze zomer. Een wetlease naar China lijkt me een zeer sterk verhaal afgezien van het feit dat ze in China genoeg maatschappijen hebben die dat ongetwijfeld veel goedkoper kunnen.

Wow.. zou idd wel vet zijn. Ben idd benieuwd naar waar je die geruchten vandaan haalt..

@DODO228... Volgende week ff eten ouwe?;)

China Flying/Beijing

China Flying/Beijing

chinese verkeersleiding is nog best wel ok

Chinese ATC is a long way from OK. Try asking for anything non-standard and they will not understand you. I hope I never have to an immediate return or dump fuel - I have no idea what will happen.

We had a situation last year where the weather in Beijing was Cat II. Our flight was given an enroute hold then told they were not allowed to land in Beijing. On requesting a diversion to the filed alternate the Captain was told this was unavailable. Same for the other alternates listed on the flightplan. Flight ended up in Shanghai. Captain received a commendation from the company for his handling of the situation.

Beijing

Airport is normally obscured by a toxic industrial smog with visibility below 2000m.

Runway 36R is the center runway the furthest right runway is designated 01. In a conversation on another Forum a member who is a controller at Beijing was unable see the obvious safety implications of this layout.

I have yet to do the same arrival procedure twice. My favourite so far is being cleared for a visual approach from 25nm without asking me if I was able to do this.

Landing to the South requires bizarre combinations of gear/flaps/speedbrakes plus disconnecting the autopilot in order to get the aircraft back on a normal profile. This is a result of the terrain profile but the failure of controllers to understand the capabilities of modern jets doesn't help.

Start descent 200nm from the airport. They always ask you to maintain a specific vertical speed. This has resulted in me pulling full speedbrakes to prevent overspeed as we exited a jetstream.

In several of these situations I have been tempted to tell them "unable" but I'm not sure what will happen next. I figure it's safer to deal with a known situation.

Flying in China

Exercise extreme caution
Expect the unexpected.
Don't screw around with the fuel - the only amount to take is lots.

Back