New jobs

Waarom in godsnaam nog naar die zandbak gaan?

Ik kan je een HDR foto van mijn uitzicht, welliswaar nog wat in aanbouw, laten zien dan weet je waarom de zandbak (oa.) zo aantrekkelijk is...!

picture.php

Last edited:
Mwah..
Ik heb liever een maatschappij die me beloont om zo efficiënt mogelijk te vliegen dan eentje die vragen stelt als ik een keer echt de boel volgooi vanwege thunderstorms of iets dergelijks. Ik denk dat de angst om zonder fuel tussen een onweersbui terecht te komen groter is dan wat voor geldnood dan ook. Althans, ik ga er van uit dat deze maatschappij verantwoordelijke piloten selecteert. Als dat laatste niet het geval is dan heb je sowieso al een groot probleem.

Het probleem met sommige piloten is nu eenmaal dat ze tijdens de preflight graag zo veel mogelijk fuel mee willen nemen en vervolgens in de cruise wel lekker .79 gaan vliegen in plaats van de voorgeschreven .76
Waarom mag joost weten en die extra fuel verbranden ze zo in een mum van tijd.
Met een eerlijke fuel bonus laten ze dat wel uit hun hoofd! :biertje:

All that Glitters.....

All that Glitters.....

A word of caution regarding China.

They are notorious for lying to you and not delivering what they promise.

They will promise you the World (see link in post 1) and when it's time to sign you are given a contract that is much less than promised.

I see the contract is being offered through a local agency - another red flag. For China I would only look at what is offered by a Western recruiting agency.

Contract World is a real snake pit - you need to be careful. Contracts are just pieces of paper.

In general your best option is to deal directly with the airline rather than a recruiting agency. What is also important is to look at the total package - not just the salary. Things like staff travel are very important if you're an Expat.

I was new to the Contract World 7 years ago. Quite by accident I chose what has turned out to be a good option.

I've looked at other companies/locations - I haven't been able to find anything better than what I have now. Other jobs/locations have some huge negatives compared to my current employer.

I'm in the position of being able to choose where I work - I realise others may not be so fortunate (yet).

Back