KLM staff travel: Listing issue

19 of 77

Perhaps someone has some suggestions. I have the following problem:-

Travelling on a ZED ticket with KLM I was always able to list myself using the KLM stafftravel number.

Now when I call this number I get the message it is for KLM staff only. Other Airlines are referred to a web address. This web address is for a private company that handles staff travel listings for various airlines. It isn't possible to list from this website. A quick internet search gives me the login page but my Airline is not part of this system. Since it costs money I don't think they will join.

So I have no way to list myself when travelling ZED on KLM. Luckily the ticket offices at Heathrow and Schiphol have been very kind to me and have made listings for me.

Thanks for any help.

IPB Tip:- We have an extensive Asian network via Colombo + plenty of European flights.

SriLankan

Tot nu toe gebruik ik ook dit nummer en ze hebben er nog nooit een probleem van gemaakt. Ik kan weliswaar ook via ID90.com boeken, maar aangezien ik meestal erg kort van tevoren mijn listing opgeef werkt dat ook niet.

Ik weet niet of het werkt, maar je kunt misschien via een andere airline inloggen? Ik weet dan natuurlijk alleen niet of ze jouw ticketnummer accepteren, aangezien de airline-code dan niet met de airline-code van je ticket overeenkomt.

Zolang ze dat nummer van IPB niet opzeggen, is het volgens mij geen probleem via hen te boeken. Tot nu toe heeft van het personeel nog niemand ook maar de opmerking gemaakt dat het beter is als ik de website zou gebruiken. En dat is meestal de eerste fase voordat het echt voorbij is. ;)

Until now I was always able to get listed trough one of the phone numbers by indicating listing trough the website was impossible. But last time the lady said she was realy unable to list me with a paper ticket. However, she did inform me to contact the ID90.com helpdesk (1.877.298.5233) to provide me with a login and password.

I might also have a tip saving you the trouble of calling. If it is really their system, use for login your companies IATA code (XX) and add "emp" to it. The password should then be your companies flyzed.com password.

I hope this works. Good luck!

This worked for me:

- Select Airline (your airline)

- Username: xxemp (xx = two letter airline code)
- Password: ### (### = airline billing code )

You'll need the 13 digit ticket number as well, which should start with
your Airline Billing Code nr) The rest is self explanatory really...

Checked with KLM customer service afterwards and I was confirmed as
listed.

Hope this helps!

@ 19 of 77: From your post I'm assuming your working for Sri Lankan?
In your case your two letter airline code is obviously UL, your airline billing code 603,
so log-in would be Username: ulemp and Password 603. Good luck!

Last edited:
Dat klopt inderdaad

Website werkt goed, alleen de "load' functie waarmee je kan kijken hoe vol een vlucht is klopt zelden.
Gaf zat voor mijn vlucht GOED(Smile) aan terwijl hij 12 overboekt was, en er dus een man of 10 bleef staan.
voor vandaag stond hij op POOR, maar toen waren er ruim 40 stoelen vrij.

dus reken je niet rijk met die functie bij het listen

Back