De Vlieger's strafdossier openbaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the rest?

Where's the rest?

Nothing about any of the following:-

Air Lib (thought Erik was going to stand trial in France for fraud this year):confused:

Exel Aviation Group

Niederrhein Airport/V-Bird

DutchBird

Oh that's right - I just remembered - it's all a conspiracy and Erik is innocent of any wrongdoing :grijns:

The sooner Erik is behind bars the better.

Last edited:
Hi 19 of 77,

I guess you read at least parts of what he published on internet?

I read the first 'dossier' : Dossier Madras

It is about a police interrogation he had to undergo.
Somebody who behaves and answers like described in that dossier has really something to hide. Not to mention the 'strange' money flows they describe.

But I also strongly get the feeling that the authorities have very little hard evidence against him. And he knows that.

So he now chooses the "smoke screen" and "lets corrupt and frustrate the juridical authorities" tactics. Create as much mess as he can to avoid anything.

Just reading only one dossier of what he published was enough for me to just stop there.

I agree with Capt. Kebab in another thread.
Lets surprise him indeed with a finger painting therapy.

(though I fear we have to 'enjoy' his art too soon in one or another gallery in Amsterdam for prices that will make you stop flying immediately and bid for the finger painting therapy aswell rather sooner than later :D :D :D )

Greatings
P51D

Grote delen van het dossier .... Zou dat kleine deel wat niet openbaar is gemaakt wel eens willen zien...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back