Regristraties Boeing 737-800's en 787's van TFL

As far as command is concerned, I think just being with Arkefly is the quickest route for me. If I had a choice I'd rather stick on the 767 and continue with the 787. That would be my ideal... but life isn't ideal so I will always keep my options open (I'm kinda hoping that seniority will have some influence on who get's to do what).

Clarification

Clarification

Tijgert,

I'm not talking about changing companies (then you normally start from zero again with regard to upgrades).

What I'm saying is take the shortest route to Command - if that means transferring to a different fleet then that's the way to go IMHO.

Well, if things go as I expect then when they offer me command it will be on the 73.
It's the only logical step.
Too many pilots on 76 and too few on 73... do the math.

I just really like to think that my 6+ years with the company will yield me a spot on the 78 and not some newbie.

Weet iemand welke routes gevlogen gaan worden??

oa. LPA, ACE, FUE, AYT, SSH, HRG, TFS

Zijn dit ze allemaal???

Inmiddels is de planning voor 2008 ook zo goed als rond: zomer 1x eigen 737, 2x brand new leasebak Futura 737-900 en in november de PH-TFB.

Komen er nog veel mensen op het 'feest'?
Ik in ieder geval wel... ik mag dan wel geen voorliefde voor een 73 hebben maar wellicht dat blootstelling aan vers exemplaar enige invloed heeft :grijns:

ik wou wel heen maar ben "helaas" in PUJ.
Have fun!!

oh ja... Steef...
good luck and have fun!

niet direct alles stuk maken he?! :grijns:

ja, zie het al voor me dat ie met zn lange poten weer alles molt tijdens die lange zit... Oh ja steef... check voicemail.. geen kerstkaart voor jou dit jaar!

Nou dat scheelt je weer een kaart en een postzegel....

Zal proberen alles heel te houden hahaha

Groeten Steef

Zo las ik dat bij de bericht van tfl767, dat Arkefly opnieuw 2 Boeings 737-900's huurt van Futura International, bedoelt hij Boeing 737-900ER of gewoon Boeing 737-800's? Dit keer voor de zomerseizoen, als aanvulling?

Back