Form a new group at EHLE

rogair

You all being pilots, English should be OK I assume. I am a Swedish VFR PPL flyer living in NL since a number of years, read and speak Dutch, but don't trust myself writing in Dutch hence this requests in English. I have owned 2 aircrafts in Sweden previously in my life, but have come to the conclusion that here in NL this is a real challenge due to costs. Therefore I am looking for fellow pilots who is in the same position who would concider forming a group of four to purchase an aircraft to share in the form of a "stichting". With just 4 members, we have a better chance to have the aircraft for extended time several times a year. The aircraft concept for this stichting is: fast two seat travel machine with low fuel consumption f.ex a tri-gear Europa. There happens to be on for sale at EHLE.

Please feel free to send me an email and we could all get together soon and work out a plan.

MVG

/roger

Hi Roger,

Great plan.

I know a guy who has a part (share) in an aircraft for sale, please send me a PM if you are interested, so I can send you his details. He is looking for a new partner last time I talked with him.

Or consider the following fractional ownership system : http://www.diamondflyers.nl/.

Lots of luck & regards

Frank

Thanks Frank. I have visited the diamond flyers and it seems a good concept. My main issue with the concept is the limeted time you can be away for longer trips, but I will overcome this by renting with guaranteed hours as I do today. Looks like this is the best option to be able to fly more hours for a very reasonable price. Brings the fun back into it. We shall see.... ;)

Hi Roger,

Glad it worked out.
You are 'donator' to a so called Stichting. Legally you have no vote on decisions taken, so before you invest any cash, please ensure that the Stichting is in financial good health.

Lots of luck and enjoy! Frank

Last edited:
Zier er niet slecht uit GBOF !
Waar is de kist gestationeerd, kon dit nergens vinden (misschien heb ik gewoon niet goed gelezen).
Groet,

Leon.

Dank je,
Helaas wat ver weg voor mij, was ik bang voor, gezien de titel van de thread.
Groet,

Leon.

Leon,

Vanuit Roermond is DIT te overwegen.

In ieder geval hebben ze een leuke reiskist (IFR N-reg C177RG)

Dank je, ziet er goed uit (een cardinal nog wel) zal het zeker overwegen, wil volgend jaar FAA PPL(A) halen (naast m'n JAR PPL (A)) en daarna eventueel FAA IR.
Is in ieder geval te doen vanuit Roermond.
Enig idee wat de kosten zijn ?
Groet,

Leon.

Enig idee wat de kosten zijn ?

Wat ze vandaag de dag vragen weet ik niet.

In het verleden heb ik zelf deze C177RG een paar keer gehuurd en toen was het uurbedrag meer dan billijk.

Indertijd werden er voor de thuiskisten geen landingsgelden gedokt, misschien is dit nog (wel) zo.

Hoe dan ook, een leuke club met een aardige vloot en een relatief kort/smalle (leerzame) hardebaan.

Last edited:
Hier huur ik zelf heel vaak: www.agr.nl

Niet duur, leuke mensen, Arrow en Warrior N-registered, en IFR veld - scheelt als je terug wil komen s'avonds of met slecht weer.

OM

Outer_Marker_Indicator.gif

Zijn dat niet de bakken van Ben W ?

You all being pilots, English should be OK I assume. I am a Swedish VFR PPL flyer living in NL since a number of years, read and speak Dutch, but don't trust myself writing in Dutch hence this requests in English. I have owned 2 aircrafts in Sweden previously in my life, but have come to the conclusion that here in NL this is a real challenge due to costs. Therefore I am looking for fellow pilots who is in the same position who would concider forming a group of four to purchase an aircraft to share in the form of a "stichting". With just 4 members, we have a better chance to have the aircraft for extended time several times a year. The aircraft concept for this stichting is: fast two seat travel machine with low fuel consumption f.ex a tri-gear Europa. There happens to be on for sale at EHLE.

Please feel free to send me an email and we could all get together soon and work out a plan.

MVG

/roger

Hi Roger,

I understand buying a plane for yourself is not an option anymore?

N2024

Roger,

1 March I'll return to Holland and (re)start flying from Lelystad. Currently I own a 1/9th share in a TB10 and enjoy that much better than hiring from a club. Would like to join a 'stichting' at Lelystad, in particular one with a fuel efficient (TDI engine?) aircraft.

As you are from Sweden ... I'll share you my ambition for next year: to fly to Stockholm and visit our best friends over there. Love the city and the archipelago.

Cheers, Johan

Back