A Japanese Airline Pilot

Kima

Hello Fellow Airworkers,

Like many other pilots in spé, I also have been orientating here on the forums; gained alot of information about the different Dutch Aviation Schools, Flight Companies and their Selections. But there are still some questions left unanswered.

I have been looking for a International Aviation School in Japan,
but without any luck. Thats why I want to know if anyone knows a Internationale Aviation School in Japan? That gives it course in English, somewhat like Pan Am in Bejing?

Will Aviation Schools like EPST/KLS/NLS help me get a job outside Europe? in Asia?

If you have a different option/idea beside joining a Aviation School in Europe/Japan please share them. For example a Aviation/Pilot Training School that supply's pilots to all over the world and has its focus on Asia such as Flight Training Adelaide etc.

All reply's in either Dutch and English are Welcome and Appreciated.

Best regards,
Kima.

Last edited:
yoo kima,

Currently i'm in a flight school where JAL Express train their pilots. Most or all of them are Japanese natives. A part of their training is also conducted in Japanese, only where necesary English is used.
Another thing to consider is that the culture is different. They evaluate a lot about their performance, imho maybe a bit to much. Here in training, they have hours and hours of group evaluation, yess, everyday... It's not a bad thing, just different.

goodluck

The japanese traing all their pilots themselves, thats the info I got from a Japanese stewardess at my company. It might be possible to work on a contract base for all nipon cargo or something, but you first need a lot of hours to be able to go there.

Back