19 of 77
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi,
    I found your posts because I googled on "Ice Pilots" on Dutch pages. And I was curious about what licenses you need to be able to work for Buffalo.
    I never wanted to become an airline pilot, I love WWII aircraft and don't like just sitting and looking at clouds, but this is fantastic!
    Regards,
    Menno
    Hello,

Just wanted to say that I always enjoy reading your posts. Whether it's the simple fact of using the english language (which honestly i've preferred ever since I was old enough to understand it) or because of your amusing way of writing, I don't know. However i do know that you could probably write a load of crap and i'd still aplaud it, silently that is.

A rather unusual praise for your comments as a thanks for your 1111 posts, I guess.

Keep up the enthusiastic way of sharing!
    !9 of 77. Hi would like to ask you a question? What do you know about AirHongKong? I have an interview in September and keep an open mind towards this Merge between DHL AND CX.
    Any info is welkom. Thanks. Slobby
    Hi PH-BFG

I can't write in Dutch but I can understand it without problem. I have never been educated in Dutch - only English.

Cheers

Eric
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back