jetair

jaf217

hey,
I got an intervieuw in january for flight crew member can someone advise me, and maybe give me some style questions?

kind regards

hey,
I got an intervieuw in january for flight crew member can someone advise me, and maybe give me some style questions?

kind regards

Jaf,

This is a dutch forum, I think you will have more luck on www.pprune.org for your questions to be answered.

But if you really want serious advice, you will have to provide more information about your interview. And if you have your private pilot licence, how can you ever apply for a job as a professional pilot with Jet Air? Or maybe you are applying for a job as a cabin crew member?

Regards,

Immortal

Jaf,

This is a dutch forum, I think you will have more luck on www.pprune.org for your questions to be answered.

But if you really want serious advice, you will have to provide more information about your interview. And if you have your private pilot licence, how can you ever apply for a job as a professional pilot with Jet Air? Or maybe you are applying for a job as a cabin crew member?

Regards,

Immortal

Ik heb in bezit een frozen ATPL, MEP CPL IR met MCC. Ik ben aan gevraag om me te presenteren bij Jetair als flight crew member (ab initio). Meer info kan ik niet geven want ik vraag hier over info hoe het dus gebuurd.

groeten

Back